Family

Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Do you see what I see?

When did I last update, lets see...

I believe I was in Soest. I updated all my pictures on facebook, in case you haven't noticed.

In Soest, I went strolling through the market part of the city with Mara and Aunt Suzanne, it was really nice. Brought back a lot of memories. It should, I`ve been there five times now.

With that ended my stay in Soest. The next morning I was up early, to the train station by nine, said my good-byes, promised I would be back. I can't help it. I know one day I will be. :)

Then it was the train rides to Munich... boring.
Well not that bad, I took one train from Soest to Hamm, then to Dusseldorf from there. And the one from Dusseldorf took me to Munich. Quick changes though. No more than fifteen minute wait times, which is quite nice, unless you`re running behind, because then you would be screwed.

Saw a lot of country side. It varies greatly, from trees and valleys to flat farm land and little villages. I took a bunch of pictures, and even a few videos with my phone. I will post those later.

Oh it`s a holiday here. I`m not sure if anyone knows that holiday, but it is, and everything is shut down.
By that I mean, one restaurant, a subway and a McDicks are open within a five block radius... or more. I got tired of looking. So basically it`s fairly dead. And all I want right now are gummi bears.
Oh the tragic times. lol, I will pick some up tomorrow, do not be alarmed. If I haven`t yet informed you, German gummi bears, trump all gummi bears. There. Now you`re informed.

Tomorrow it`s off to Italy!!! A whole new country... where I don`t speak the language at all. Should be a blast.

Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment