Family

Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lollipops

Yes, Lollipops. It's the name of the cute boutique I bought my new purse at today.

So I don't know who's smart idea it was to let me come to Paris unsupervised. :)
Shopping was done today and it was glorious and I love Paris. Oh yes, yes, yes I do. There will be a day when I will live here. It most likely won't be soon, but it will happen. I promise.

That's all I really had to update about. I found a store today selling Marc by Marc Jacobs clothing at 60 per cent off. That's not an offer I would even think about passing up. I have loved Marc Jacobs for years, and now I finally own some. Look at me go. Other brand names they were selling included: Alexander Wang, Chloe, and helmut Lang. Seriously. It was all between 50 and 60 per cent off. I just can't get over it.

So yes, Paris may not be cheap but I did hit 3 sales today, and saved as much as I spent almost. Cool.

Last night was a pretty good time by the way. A bunch of the group that's been chilling together at the hostel the past few nights, all went out together because a few were leaving this morning. It was an awesome time. We may have come back to the hostel and eaten spaghetti afterwards. :)

That's about all I have to say for now, just a few more nights here, then it's off to Amsterdam!

Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment