Family

Family

Thursday, September 2, 2010

And with the times...

It's coffee, coffee makes the world go round. I figured it out.
On the topic of round, I watched part of the Dior (A/W 2010) and those are some big skirts!
I didn't think they were going to make it past each other on the runway. Frightening.

Anyway some things I learned. Frills/ruffles/feathers anything to give it at least three inches of texture that is shooting out. Colours everywhere, and I don't mean soft pastels I mean the colours you can still see when it's dark.
Gloves! Everyone needs to have long gloves! Some of these started to look like rubber gloves (hence the colours) but I have a feeling you will not be washing the dishes in these.
The sandals were strappy and high also in every colour.
Hemlines were still kept at a decent length, and if it wasn't a big huge skirt, chances were it was a hobble. These clothes are not for running in.

So to sum up: GLOVES!, colours, and textures made from anything (I thought one dress resembled a sponge but maybe Mr. Squarepants was making his debut on the catwalk).

Check it out. It's very entertaining. http://www.diorcouture.com/us/dior_us.html

Peace
Chalsie

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this blog, from the wallpaper to the opening <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! Much Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete