Family

Family

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Now I need home for a rest!"


Well that was exhausting!
Had some great times in NYC with my Momma :)
Won't be too long before we go back again.
Cute new sweater from DKNY to go with my gloves.
So I have some pictures of NYC which I will post in a bit, but for now I will post pictures of the clothes I bought!




My new cashmere lined gloves I bought at Saks Fifth Avenue(!)




My Japanese (?) wooden sandals. From the very cute Kiteya shop in Soho.


Brand new Fossil purse from the Times Square location.
Awesome people work in that store, good times @ FNO.

Well that is all for now. I did get a FNO t-shirt as well and few other things.

We also hit a quilt store on W 25th that I happened to buy just a few things at. I'm going to make a wall-hanging of a NYC fabric.
There was also a little store called Purl Soho (in Soho.. lol) that had a lot of yarn and reproduction fabrics to so we went haywire there as well.
Came home with a lot of clothes and a lot of projects, should keep me busy. Currently making some waffle mittens out of my new knitting book. We'll see who will have them done first, me or my Momma. It's a race!

Peace
Chalsie


No comments:

Post a Comment