Family

Family

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm in a hurry, and don't know why

Rushin' Rushin' to get things done...
 Anyway it's a good song and lately it is stuck in my head.

So with school lately I have been going craz(y)(ier than usual).
Basically I haven't even had time to read my magazines. I did happen to get in a little but of the Lady Gaga Vanity Fair issue.
Amazing, that magazine is. Of all the mag's of read this is top notch. I will probably start picking these up on a regular basis. I'm going to need a whole bookshelf for magazines soon. That much of a junkie.

So I heard on the radio today that apparently we have these new things called "shooties". Shoe-booties. I'm technically not sure what they are yet, but open-toed "shooties" are in. I'm guessing they're opened-toed ankle boots. Not sure we need a new word for it. I don't mind combining words, but lately it's just ridiculous. Every since Jeggings I'm not really a fan of making stuff up and thinking it's cute.

Also on a whole nother* tangent I can't wait to move into my place this weekend. Have a little bit of my freedom back. Have my sewing machine setup again and all my yarn back.

There's no real reason to go to Canmore this year, since I'm not helping out with the quilt show. I still think a day trip to the yarn store would be a great plan. It should be a yearly thing really.

So those are my thoughts for this morning.
I'm not sure how coherent this is, I'm not reading it through again, best of luck to me.
*( I know that's terrible grammar, but I like it)

Peace
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment