Family

Family

Monday, September 6, 2010

This is how we do it!

"I know it sounds absurd, please tell me who I am." -Supertramp, The Logical Song

So I went shopping. Again. I'm not sure why but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
I did manage to find some new boots now that I guess you can say I "needed".
I bought cropped pants last week and I don't have any tall boots to fit nicely under them.
Today I fixed that problem, it only took me about two hours and ten shoe stores to actually find a pair of boots I like that actually came in my size. Just so you know I'm a tiny person with really teeny feet. I have a size five (US sizes).
Finally I found a pair of Miss Sixty boots (on sale!) in my size that looked good and aren't painful either.
I love them.
This is me in my new boots. Looking like a special kid.
I'm also wearing my new cool toque with a pom-pom on top.

Two sleeps until New York! Be jealous!

Peace
Chalsie

No comments:

Post a Comment