Family

Family

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Work It!

So as one who is vertically challenged, I like shoes with height.
I am a whopping five nothin'.

If you go to the InStyle website you will find a tutorial there on how to walk in heels. I think this is very important, every woman has to wear heels sometimes.
Heels tend to give women a sense of power, but if she is wobbling and clutching the railing, it kinda diminishes that power. A lot.
So I would check that out if that sounds like you.

But if you want a quick lesson, then here's are a few tips outta my book:
-Head up, shoulders back, navel-to-spine. Good posture is crucial for balance.
-Be confident, if your not good at heels, go up slowly, inch by inch.
-Don't try to sway your hips. It will naturally happen.

There's some good points. Someone once pointed out to me, that I can even strut in flats.
It's all in the way you walk, not the shoes you wear.
Unless you wear flip-flops. No one walks well in flip-flops. They always make noise and snap back to your foot. Things can easily get caught in them. But I digress.
One foot in front of the other, one step at a time. Don't rush, don't take huge strides, you're just walking.
No go put on your cutest pumps and try it. I know you wanna. :)

Peace
Chalsie

No comments:

Post a Comment