Family

Family

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mmmm... Tea

Just dropped a bone on my jaw.
Yup.
I was looking for Jackman's ball under the couch, and did not notice how precariously his bone was balanced on a cushion.
When I knelt down I must have pulled on the cushion because the next thing I knew was 'thunk', and then horrible pain through my jaw.
It's still sore actually, it fell right on the very top of my jaw bone about an inch below my temple. Sensitive spot.

Not a lot to tell other than that.
Busy week is busy.
<< New Poll you should check out.
Three weeks away from a small christmas break. From coaching anyway. Work doesn't really take a break. By the way Jason't big B-day is coming up in January. It's an important one. I figure there may be a celebration in order.

Do you like commercials? I do. I find commercials quite entertaining.
One of my favourites is the Glass Masters one on the radio. Their slogan 'cracks' me up.
I don't even fast forward through commercials if I'm watching a PVR'd show on the telly. Drives both Jason and Kyle nuts. lol

Kids name are becoming stranger and stranger. Through coaching I come across a lot of different names. Names like: Ozzy, Bam, Dante, and Tee... yup, Tee. One letter spelled as it sounds.
And every time I say the name Bam I just want to double it. Too much Flinstones as kid.

That's about all for this up date. Since you are still wondering, yes my jaw still hurts.
Stupid bone.


Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment