Family

Family

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Day in the Life

Today was a pretty good day.

I did wake up with a head ache due to sore hooping muscles in my shoulders. We did, sorry tried, hooping with two hoops last night. One hoop above head  and one around the waist. I will probably just be sticking with one hoop for a while now, I'm not quite that coordinated. If I focus on the hoop around my waist too long, the chances of the hoop in my hand swinging into my face increases drastically.

Speaking of things hitting my face, still have a sore spot from Jack's bone.

Going back to my day, I did a few creative things today, got a bit done and generally chilled. Most of the planning for tomorrow was done early this morning, which makes waking up in the morning much easier. I also drank about 6 cups of coffee. I was just in the mood for it.

Took Jackman to the park today with Amanda and Kayla, and their dogs Sterling and Vincent.
Played some frisbee and had fun snow time. Jack did wear the older dog out though, and when he got grumpy it was home time.

Snow Dog!


In eating things news, Jack is still going strong. He's even eating his own bed... oh wait. Up-to-date play by play... I just heard him munching in his sleep as he is laying beside me.
I think it's an obsession.

Coaching was interesting today. Was on the ice for half an hour in Airdrie, before we were evacuated due to what smelled like a gas leak. After rounding all the kids up and sitting in cars outside waiting for information, it turned out that for the second time this year the plainsmen zamboni was leaking propane. And that was the end of that skating session for the day.

Hubby has a five day weekend starting tomorrow. That lucky duck. Good news is he has lots of house cleaning planned. I'm excited about that. :)

I have work tomorrow, coaching tomorrow, then work Saturday. Sunday though, will be a wonderful day.

Snowboarding! Plan on getting out for the first time this season. As of now I'm taking Kiersty and her friend with me.
Kiersty originally had to work on Sunday, but upon learning I was going boarding, managed to get her shift covered in record time. Impressive actually, I've never seen anyone have a shift covered that fast. I didn't even have time to reply to her texts in between messages.
Think she's excited?

Well, now I'm tired, and I will bid you adieu.

Peace&Love

Chow







1 comment:

  1. Excited is an understatement when it comes to your sister and boarding!

    ReplyDelete