Family

Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Let me tell you about my hump day...

So Wednesday was good in a bookend sort of way. Morning coaching was very fun.
Then I treated myself and grabbed a Timmy ho's hashbrown before work. Usually I order about three (piggy little me) but they seem to be cardboard like lately. I just ordered one, and my was it delicious this time.

Then work happened. Oh, did it happen. I'm not going into detail but I was there from 8:15 until 6 and I was late for coaching. That is all on that, I'm done with it now.

Hooping was fun, really trying to figure out how to hoop around my legs. Definitely a weak point but I will get there. I'm also hitting myself in the face less so that's a plus.

Now, the drive back from hooping was a great time. I rocked to some great tunes.

On my playlist that night:
Tough Lover - Christina Aguilera (showtune from Burlesque)
5 Days in May - Blue Rodeo
No Light, No Light - Florence and the Machine
Good to You - Marianas Trench
Dream Police - Cheap Trick
One of These Nights - The Eagles
Shake it Out - Florence and the Machine
You Found Me - The Fray


If you learn anything from that list, it's that I like songs I 'think' I can sing to. I do a pretty darn good version of One of These Nights (the Eagles), by the way. Oh wait, did I say good? I meant entertaining. Very, very entertaining. Catch me at a stop light and I may be playing all the instruments.

Any how, Thursday work went well. Today I'm going to be all my lonesome on the production side of things. Scary. Don't think I've ever done that before though. I'll probably do more rocking out, listening to some good tunes while I get the paper together (Rocky View).

A whopping 15 skaters showed up for Crossfield learn to skate last night, so that was awesome. A lot of playing games, and one on one time with the little kids. So freaking cute, this one just had the biggest smile when we were 'walking' together. I was on my knees and he was... I guess you could call it skating. :) He's pretty little.

I should go to work now though. Since I have been up since 5 am. Jack doesn't under a need for sleep yet. Or my need anyway.

Happy Birthday to my Super Young and Beautiful Momma. :) Much Love.


Peace&Love

Chow

1 comment:

  1. You entertain me dear. And thank you for my Birthday wishes...Love Mom

    ReplyDelete