Family

Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clouds

To understand, I have always defined.

If I didn't know, I grabbed a dictionary. What does this word mean? How do I use it?

From then on, every thing seemed to need a place, to be defined. To be pinpointed down to its root. From there it can be built back up, reaching it's full potential and truest meaning.

But some words, some things, some emotions, are harder to define.

They don't have a clear base, no logical beginning.

What do I do with those? How do I understand?

Like standing on a cloud, there would be nothing solid, just falling through a mist. Which looked intriguing, but with nothing to grasp, it's empty in your hands.

Yet, they are natural.

When your tire of digging, and your mind gives up with searching, you fall back.

Letting all around you melt away.

And it comes to a place where anything will make sense, and one thing falls into the next.

It's simple.

By letting it be, it makes sense.

Not needing description or definition, but just by trusting.

Trust is laying on that cloud and believing it won't let you down.




Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment