Family

Family

Thursday, November 17, 2011

tbh

In all honesty, I have NOTHING to write about.
That being said, I'm sure there's somethings I just don't feel like sharing.

So if you would like to keep up with the happenings in my life, here goes.

I've started watching Friends again.
Yes the addiction is back. I love this show, I will watch it over and over as much as I can.
The good news is, using our new dvd/blue ray player, the discs work a lot better than they did when using the xbox. So I get to see more episodes. Yay!

My knitting is coming along, slowly, but surely. I need more yarn though. Canmore trip may be necessary. (strictly putting that in for my Momma)

Recently, I've rearranged my entire house. It took a lot of work, heavy lifting, and a few touch ups on the walls.
Turns out my old dresser BARELY fits up my stairs. Yet it is possible. I'm handy with a tool set. And, Ava and I made it fit up the stairs. We're tough girls, don't mess with us.

Other than that, I've started decorating for Xmas, but my work week started again, so who knows when I will get around to finishing it.

Basically, I'm just trying to keep on writing, to keep writing. Have to keep the fingers moving.
I am working on a new article though, so stay tuned. It will be out, before the week is up!

Peace&Love
Chow


No comments:

Post a Comment