Family

Family

Monday, November 28, 2011

Time to rock out with our socks out!





If I had gotten out of bed a week ago to organize the lyrics that were rolling around in my mind, I'd have written a new song. 
It sounded wonderful to, not sure if that was true, I was exhausted, but it could have been. 






"the look in your eyes says the day had darkened skies 
the sentence in your sighs says more than words shared 
take a breath and make it count 
Each moment is a piece to the puzzle and we don't know the picture yet 
When the effort doesn't equal what you get back 
Remember life's not about the math" 

"So when the exhaustion takes you over and there's nothing left to do 
Take a breath and hold me tight 
we'll set the pieces into place and time will show the puzzles 
grown a little clearer in the morning light" 

"I can see it when you pause to think 
The questions form and reason falters 
Why does that voice continue saying it should be easier than this 
but easy doesn't satisfy and the days closing down
shake yourself back to reality and know it will be worth it" 



"The sentence in your sighs, says more than words spoken

Take a breath and hold me tight
See the night through to the other side 
The days are short and the nights are dark but let's not drift apart" 


I think if I had taken the time to write it down, it would have turned out like this.
I used to write songs and poems all the time. When the emotions just had to get out. 
During high school when every detail was all that mattered.
I found that writing my thoughts and feelings down helped me deal with the happenings and to move on.
Journaling was the main thing that kept me going. 
Letting it all out and giving my mind room to breathe and think about the constructive things.
Now I blog. So I hope you enjoy this, because this is my new... release.
I'll talk more later, I'm off to knit and fold laundry.
Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment