Family

Family

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I've been doing...

I may not be writing a lot lately, but that doesn't mean I'm sitting on the couch watching TV.
This is what I've been up to...
Jason's Socks


And when I finished those I moved on to a few other things, since I've decided to knit all my christmas presents this year.

And when I haven't been knitting, I've been quilting!

Mav's Quilt

The quilt I didn't really have a plan for to be honest. I picked out the material almost a year ago though,
and finally got around to it. It took me two mornings to put the top together and half a morning to stitch it all together. Nothing fancy, just a simple quilt to keep the little man warm.

I will be posting a few more pictures in the next couple of weeks I'm sure, just to brag about how cool I am, especially when I take my knitting out with me. :)

Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment