Family

Family

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Well, at least I won't have to worry about songs skipping.

As I sit here in my living room, built in lights twinkling on our fake Christmas tree, I've come to the conclusion that CD's are a way of the past.
I'm sure at this point most of you are going, duh.
Trust me, I switched over from a discman to an iPod years ago, but I just realized how much I really don't touch my CD collection anymore.

Recently organizing and rearranging my house, I recycled my big stereo, because well, it was useless. I haven't had an antenna for it in years, and it would take me 15 minutes to change a CD.
Now as I look at my perfectly alphabetized CD's, I'm wondering why I haven't put them downstairs in box.
I have all that music on my computer and iPod, and I don't actually have anything to play the CD's on anymore.

I will miss them though. The album art, artists notes, and printed lyrics always made the hardcopy worth it.
Now, all they do is take up space.
Oh so sad.

 And the funniest part is, CD's have become popular and then faded away in my so far, short life.

What's next? And what will I get in my stocking this year?

Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment