Family

Family

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oscar de la Renta Fall 2010

I'm impressed. Apparently it doesn't take a lot to impress me. I haven't seen anything for fall yet that I don't like. Either I'm easy to please or these people are professionals!

Well Oscar's fall collection pretty much made me feel like I was in Russia. Correct me if I'm wrong though I've never been.

There was fur everywhere. And in every colour. Purple fur and orange fur, in hats, on hems and collars. Everywhere! It is a nice thing.

A very colourful line, purple, orange and red with a little blue. Of course some gold fantastically bedazzling everything. I am in love with one dress in particular, it looks like shes wearing orange water. The dress looks like it's on fire! I believe it's look 13 the pumpkin abstract floral silk. Bleepin' brilliant. If one can afford it, one should get it.

Other than that not much to say. I started to see that military style in the jackets that everyone is talking about. I like how it's done tastefully, and not full on "I'm marching off to war, hold my handbag?" type ridiculous. It looks good.

Another thing I would like to mention is the fur hats. I want one. So if anyone would be so kind, I believe it would make a good early Xmas gift, or even a b-day gift.

Have a good night my fashionable friends.

Peace
Chalsie

No comments:

Post a Comment