Family

Family

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jimmy Choo, How I love you.

Oh life would be terribly drab without pretty shoes, and pretty handbags.
Enter Jimmy Choo. Loved by millions.
I took a gander at his AW 2010 collection. It was amazing.
Amelia- Simple yet I want it. It looks so, sensual. Can handbags be sensual?
I believe there is something for everyone, and I am this close to spending my next 2 paycheques on a pair of shoes I may never have any place to wear, but I would be happy just to be in their presence.
Fleur -Fishnet and Snakeskin. It was designed to flatter and I believe it.




Anyway I am done here today, I am tired. Give it a look through when you have time, or when you need a pick me. I promise you will be dreaming after looking at all the pretty things Jimmy has to offer.
Remember, it's not always the shoes that have to match the outfit, sometimes the outfit should revolve around the shoes, especially when they are this good.

Peace
Chalsie

1 comment:

  1. oh! wow! i love this shoes.. expensive shoes will feel you better when you walk into the aisle..


    www.iStudio.com

    ReplyDelete