Family

Family

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Infatuation

I'm just going to go out and say it.
Lady Gaga makes my heart pound.
When she first started hitting the main waves all I heard were these pop beats that I tuned out just like the rest. Eventually they started seeping into my life, then one morning I woke up singing Bad Romance.
Ever since I have been on a Gaga kick. I may be one of millions intrigued by the outright ridiculousness of this new star. Wondering how long she's going to be staying in the spotlight.
I'm not ashamed to say, that she makes me dream of wondrous new outfits, of having the balls to wear something just a teensy bit as provocative as some of her outfits out to the street. Not even provocative as in look at all that skin but just to make the heads turn.
The only thing I have is a bright orange straw hat. One of those floppy beach ones. It's cute. :)
Oh well.
I hope she lasts. If she continues her life this way, I wouldn't be afraid to state that she is comparable to Madonna.
These would be fun to troll around in. I call the purple one!



Peace
Chalsie

No comments:

Post a Comment