Family

Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Time is flying by right now. I can't believe August is almost over and it's just a few weeks before school.

Lots to do, like finding a place to live, and buying my ticket to NY, and possibly some laundry.

So be jealous, I will be in NY for Fashion Week no matter what strings I have to pull to get there. It will be fantasmic and for those of you to broke to go I may come home bearing gifts. Depends on how much you grovel. :) Just Kidding.

Another thing: I have new shoes. Very cute from H&M. I go into that store everytime I go shopping, usually I don't come out with anything, but on occasion I will find something very darling. This time I found shoes, they were calling my name. I will upload pictures soon for all to see.

One more order of business. Elif Shafak's "The Forty Rules of Love" is a must read. Downtime on planes and trains and whenever you have second should always be spent in the company of a good book. "The Bastard of Istanbul" was the first one I read by Shafak and will always be in my top twenty (which is pretty good). Very mystical settings that explore every boundary of religion and love and the interactions between people. I recommend any of her books to anyone, you cannot go wrong.
I will probably have a few more updates on good reads soon, I have about six books to get through right now before I will let myself buy more. That and I broke one bookshelf while moving (by I, I mean my brothers) so I'm low on storage too.

That's about all I can say for tonight. I will keep you posted as often as I can, the past weekend was very hectic.

Love and Good Health to all, don't forget to give someone a hug (it keeps the blues away, like apples for doctors but better!)

Peace
Chalsie

1 comment: