Family

Family

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

'Tis the season for chocolate!

Chocolate everywhere!
Thanks in large part to my wonderful skating family. As much as I truly appreciate all the gifts (they give me the warm fuzzies), I think you're all in a conspiracy to fatten me up.

Skating is winding down for the Christmas break, still a few more sessions this week, then no more coaching until the new year.

Work is still going strong, as will happen when one has two jobs. I have this Saturday booked off to do some lovely last minute shopping with Cheyanne. We're crazy nuts that enjoy all the hustle n' bustle of the season.

Then I have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, and after that I'm not really sure, I probably have a few off in the New year.

I found this gem while running some errands this morning. A cooking parody on Fifty Shades of Grey, aptly named "Fifty Shades of Chicken". I just read the first few pages in the store, and oh my goodness I had to put it down, the cover picture was enough to make me start chuckling.

As of lately, I have become a huge Pinterest fan. It is now my biggest waste of time. But I have found a lot of yummy recipes on there, and of course all the silly ecards that just make my day.

 I hope you are enjoying the holiday season, and partaking in all the wonderful festivities to round off the year.

Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment