Family

Family

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Buzzzzzing Around

It's been a while dear friends. And much has happened.

Well to start off, I have officially started counting down the days. I didn't think I would but I am. There's 62 left by the way. And only 35 days until Mexico.

Jason's friends are getting married in Mexico in May, and I think it will be quite a nice time to chill out and relax before the wedding. That and I'm super excited as I have never been to Mexico.
Not my usual pick for a vacay and certainly more relaxing then chasing trains all over Europe, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it just the same.

As far as wedding plans are going, things are going smoothly. Well as smoothly as I could hope for.

I did send out one batch of invites without the gift registry information and the PLACE information.
That's not embarrassing at all. So I just finished resending those out with all of the information and a cute little note.

My wedding shoes I just received, and they fit! It's always a little sketchy ordering things online, and I've never ordered shoes online. Or clothes really, I like to try things on first. But these fit and will match the dress perfectly! :)

All I need now are a few little accessories to complete my 'look'.

The flowers have been ordered, and I'm quite excited for those as well, I think they will turn out quite elegantly.

Other than that it's just the little things now, the final details. It's crunch time.

In other news, our puppy, who's not so little anymore, is still super cute, even though he's a bit of a terror.

Truth be told he's not so bad, likes to chew a bit, but listens quite well.
Jackman!


He's a border collie x Australian shepherd, and does love to herd. Cheyanne and I took our puppies out for a walk today and my puppy (Jackman) tried to herd her's the entire time, and was actually quite successful.

I'm a busy bee at work and so is Jason, who's working overtime at the mill every other weekend.

Anyone who volunteers to wake up at 4 a.m. to work an extra ten hours a day is a little crazy, but hey, he seems to enjoy it, and it can't hurt the wedding fund. :)

I've been putting in extra hours at the paper as well, and I'm still learning new things everyday. I'm still loving it as well, good times are being had, no matter how frustrating communication on page sizes can be sometimes.

Last week though I ended up working 7 days straight between the paper and Smitty's, and then coaching a few nights on the side as well. Didn't get a lot else done last week.

Just figured out today that I somehow am working five days in a row again, which is a lot for me. I'm not used to working full days where I have to get up and go places. I like my coaching schedule better.

Also all these day's in a row hinder the ability to devote more of my time to wedding planning and house cleaning. With planning taking a priority lately, I'm on the verge of purging my house since I'm behind in my cleaning.

Besides my 5 days is from Thursday to Tuesday, which is a strange schedule and there is always the possibility that I may work extra. I may be crazy too.

As for coaching last week, even though it's mainly done, I had to prepare my little figure skater (first one of my own!) for a competition this weekend, so there was some pick up ice.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the competition in Edmonton this weekend, but I heard that she did quite well for her first competition and achieved the goals that we had set out together.

And I think that's about all.

Peace & Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment