Family

Family

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Not Again!

Two episodes and I'm hooked again! How does this happen?
Grey's anatomy. So dramatic and ridiculous, but man does it tug at my heartstrings.
Oh does it break my heart.

So, I will throw in another update. Not much to say.
After a Super Duper lazy day yesterday, I actually did lots today.

Yesterday was the start of my weekend, so I had lunch with my Momma while she watched my cousin's boys. I picked up my sister from school and took her to work, and then I went shopping with a couple of my bridesmaids.
See? Super lazy.

Today on the other hand I tidied everything up, vacuumed the whole house, including moving furniture to do so.
So I made a bigger mess just to clean it up essentially.
Jack was not a fan of my vacuuming, he hid in the very back corner of my closet, even for an hour after I stopped. I had to dig him out, he wanted no part of it.

Then after that... oh what did I do. Mind blank.

Oh yes, I took in some recycling and bought some groceries. I am very excited for my toasted bagel, tomato slices, and mozza cheese tomorrow at work.

To start off the day I actually dealt with Direct Energy a bit. Which did involve calling people, and I did not enjoy that. But it did get straightened out that hey, they owe me money! I have a credit of $11! Never thought I'd see that happen.

After that I sent out my shower thank-you's and a few other office/stationary type things.

Okay maybe not so much. But I did cook for myself tonight, and that in itself is a miracle. Nothing burned, nothing raw. I'm learning :)

I'm about to go off to bed now, since Jack decided last night was a good night to keep us up.
Then tomorrow I start my week again! And by week I know I'm working a few days in a row, other than that my schedule is so unknown.

Oh except I'm busy Tuesday nights at hoop class. More on that later.

Peace&Love
Chow
(unedited)


No comments:

Post a Comment