Family

Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Pampered Chef is in the House!

Seriously, I can't find my kitchen table with all the wonderful boxes on it. :)

So, living in a not so big townhouse, with a roommate, Jason and I don't have a lot of room.
Thankfully, I am the really good at making room, and making things fit.

Most of my morning was spent cleaning out the cupboards, reorganizing and condensing. Now there should be enough room for everything! 
How do I do it? I have no idea, but if it doesn't stay organized it won't fit, I know that much.

Other than that, I've been a little lazy, just took in some recycling. Day's not yet done though.
Coaching is up and running again for the spring season, so three afternoons/evenings a week that is what I'm up to, a little figure skating and some power skating.

Also now on Wednesday nights I have hoop class. Hula Hooping for those of you confused as to what I'm talking about.

I enjoy it because it's a really fun way to exercise and work your core. Now I'm actually taking an intermediate class. Yikes! Last week I was just doing the beginners class, because I don't hoop regularly but it seems the only class I can fit into my schedule is the intermediate one. 

So tonight I will see how I do. Most likely I will be sore again like last week, because my hoop is pretty heavy. Wish me luck!

Not a lot to report on the wedding front, tomorrow I have a few things planned to do, but it's a fairly slow week.

Anyway, I should be on my way shortly.

Peace&Love
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment