Family

Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

"Cocked your head to the side and said 'I'm angry'" - Barenaked Ladies

Well ladies & gents it's been quite a while.
As usual I'm busy doing lots of everything (it's the only way to get things done).
I'm super-stoked for my trip to Europe this year and am really starting to get some planning done.
I have 11 cities to stop at, and I'm quite looking forward to hopefully some nice sun and shopping while I'm there. Not a lot of shopping, I only can bring and take so much when backpackin'. A packing challenge it will be!

Just so you know, I'm wearing a cute outfit today, because I can. I love being able to wear anything I want and not having to worry if I'll freeze my arse off walking to and from my car or if it will fit under snowpants.

Currently interning at Calgary Fashion and I am just adoring it. I wish this was my life everyday, all day.
Hopefully it will be, gotta keep the dream alive!

Peace, warmth & love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment