Family

Family

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"The world is spinning way too fast.." (The Spill Canvas)

Prada Fall 2011

It really makes me want to get on that airplane. Preferably one with an open cockpit to test out that cap.
It seems very Mod Uniform to me. Huge plaid prints, but everything is very institutional, very military or scholarly but adapted to that sixties look.
I do very much enjoy the colourful buttons to, especially the way they stand out.

Asos S/S


I like all the floaty clothes they really make me feel all dreamy and pretty but I just can't do the funky pants.
I like jeans. Always have, always will.
I'm definitely a fan of the bare midriff coming back though. Enough of that low-rise, hip-bone stuff, give me high-waists, peeking navels, and a sliver of skin. Beautiful.


On other notes, I have fake nails for basically the first time in my life. They are blue-tipped and pretty. But I'm finding out just how anti-functional they may be. I still enjoy them though. One less thing I have to worry about maintaining on a daily basis since I can't seem to keep my real nails from breaking lately.
I blame the bipolar weather patterns that have 30 degree changes in 24 hrs. I could do without that.

Stay cozy everyone!

Peace

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment