Family

Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Betsey Johnson Fall 2011

'He loves me not'
Dark and gothic and romantic. Something along the lines of little red riding hood was raised in a brothel and then sent to an all girls private school. Very seductive.

'He loves me'
COLOURS!!!! PRINTS!!!
This is more of a beetlejuice's daughter after prom night made into a barbie.

It was a fantastic show, more of a party than anything and totally enthralling. I adored the neck corsets (chokers) used in 'He loves me not', and the way they separated the show with black wigs and blonde wigs.
Also I'm giving props out to Betsey for using her own staff, 50 women and men (well one man, he was a rebellious one!) walked the runway in the blonde wigs looking great and flaunting it. No models all real. I adore it. I adore the entire show actually.

Peace

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment