Family

Family

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The ones that pass us by

Most of the time, I have no idea what day it is.
That's the main problem with shift work, it's really hard to keep track of your days if your schedule does not run the same from week to week.
Also, I wrote the date on something a few days ago, and then later figured out I had been off by two days. In all fairness it was before 7 am and I had not finished my coffee.

Today I have figured out, because it's Jason's birthday! And my Aunty's birthday as well as a few others, so Happy Day to all!

Last night we had supper with his parents and brother at... some chinese food place in Calgary. It's right by Studio 16, I can never remember the name but it's quite yummy. I may have ate too much.
Then after stopping by BP's for drinks and dessert (and to say hi to Brittni) we opted for a quieter night at home. The weather was yucky and Jason didn't really want to turn thirty so it seemed like a good choice.
He still tried to live it up for his final moments of being in his twenties though, and drank the better part of a Malibu bottle to himself. This morning he said he definitely feels thirty. :)

Not much planned for the day, except for watching the Flames home opener this afternoon. It's too bad we couldn't get tickets but watching it from home with left over chinese food is a pretty good idea.
I'm just excited to wear my jersey again and yell at the TV. I've missed that.

That's about it for us. Even Jackman is being pretty quiet this morning, probably from staying up all night ripping his bed apart. Oh well, that's his to do with as he wants. If he has no bed to sleep on because he ate, his problem.

Here are a few sunrise pictures from Thursday morning. After I got off the ice I took a little drive out to my parents house, since it looked like it was going to be a good one.















 Peace&Love

Chow



No comments:

Post a Comment