Family

Family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Countdown

10 days until the Big Day!

I'm actually more relaxed now then I was a month ago, pertaining to wedding related stuff.
Currently, I could really go for a nap though.

Last night, I kept waking up because I was worried I would sleep in. I haven't opened (at Smitty's) in about five months, and I guess I don't trust myself to get out of bed that early.
The night before I was up all night with my poor puppy. Jack got into something that gave him an upset tummy all Monday, and had to get up every three hours during the night.
I definitely have those 'mom' instincts, because the littlest whine and Jack was able to wake me right up. Good to know.

Coaching is pretty much done for the planned future. Just a test day on the 20th for two of my skater's and then a little break. I do enjoy coaching, but I also enjoy having evenings off, especially when it starts getting nicer outside.

In the meantime, not a lot outside of planning going on. Went to Mexico a few weeks ago, that was wonderful. I've never been anywhere tropical before, and there is definitely something to be said for humidity. I also learned that the lowest SPF safest for me to wear in Mexico, is 60.

I'm still enjoying my hula hoop class, and lovin' learning a bunch of new tricks each time. Haven't mastered a lot of them yet, but it is good fun and a wonderful workout.

Went grocery shopping yesterday and bought mainly fresh fruit and veggies. Yup, I'm thinking about going on one of those health kick things. Not sure how much I'm going to dive into it, but I really doubt eating better will hurt, so I'll give it a try. I've found that when I hit that afternoon slump, I usually hit it pretty hard, so a little extra go would be nice.

Anyway, I'm way to distracted to really write at the moment, so I will go.

Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment