Family

Family

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

4 Sleeps!

Only 4 more sleeps, then WEDDING!

I may be getting excited.

Not too much left to do, just little details and confirmations of times and stuff. Mainly just organizing people and delegating actually. :)

In other news, Jason was able to get an electrician apprenticeship through his job at the sawmill!!!
Super proud of him, since he had to beat out a few other people for it.

Jason's sister Amy was over yesterday with her two little girls and Jason's mom. I showed the girls (I can't correctly spell their names but they will be our flower girls) my wedding shoes, and they both had to try them on. It was super cute, since the oldest is 2 1/2 and the youngest is 1 1/2. I'm pretty sure the littlest could fit both feet in my one shoe. That says a lot considering how small my feet are to begin with (about a five... adult... ish).

Things are nuts as always. Jack was a little sick last week, but he's better now (thank goodness).
I was just looking at photo's of him from the first day we got him, and man, is he a big puppy.
Jack then... (8 weeks)
Jack Now (4 1/2 months)


Not quite as cute (good lord he was adorable!) But still pretty fluffy. Also not his best shot, since I woke him up for that one. 

During one of the rainy moments last week, Jack actually coaxed me outside for a walk, in which we walked all around Sagewood. Went back by the pond and saw a Mama Duck swimming with her babies, and a Crane all out enjoying the weather.
It was quite wonderful and relaxing, a walk in the rain is always therapeutic. And it helps if your socks stay dry.

I'm sure soon, I'll have more to talk about, but with Wedding's, the rest of life kinda falls by the wayside for a lil' bit.

Also, I realize I'm starting to sound like a crazy person that talks about their pet(s) too much, but I really don't give a darn. If you spent an hour with him, you would understand.

In hula hooping news, I'm managing to hit myself less (new tricks may be dangerous) but there may be an increase in uncontrolled tossing (dangerous for anyone near me). 

That shall be all for now, if you would like to see blurry pic's of the ducky's and the crane, they are on facebook.

Peace&Love

Chow


"I dare you to let me be, your one and only." ~Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment