Family

Family

Friday, November 5, 2010

You know how shoes are awesome?

I'm sure everyone has heard about these heel-less shoes of Gaga's.
If you haven't...
They stand about 5 inches tall at the toe and 9 inches tall at the heel. Well, where the hell should be. It's basically half a platform.
If you want to see more Stylelist tried them out and they have a little video too.
Think you could walk in these?
I think I could.
http://www.styleite.com/media/lady-gagas-shoes-video/

On another topic, I'm a knitting queen this month so once I have all my projects done I will show you.
Currently I'm making slippers for Brittni, a scarf for me, I'm about to start on toques (elf/gnome hats) for Ty and me, and then fingerless gloves for myself. I believe Ava has an order for something too.
Either way I plan on being done all this in less than two weeks. Think I can?

Peace

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment