Family

Family

Friday, November 12, 2010

A chill in the air

It's officially getting chillier here, snow is expected any day now. I can't wait to get out and get some snowboardin' done. I didn't do a lot last year, hopefully this year I plan to get more in.
Just so everyone knows it is fashion to wear a helmet on the slopes, because a come looks good on no one.
I have a shiny silver one, which will soon bear more stickers.

In other fashion news, skipping ahead five or so months, an exposed midriff is in this spring. Not the belly-button and not the hips a slim, tasteful line just above the navel if you dare. I don't think a lot of people will be daring, but some will give it ago.

In the meantime I finished Brittni's slippers and have finished one elf hat. I haven't taken pictures of either, I will try to get some posted.

Peace

Chow

1 comment: