Family

Family

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What Have I learned

It's not even 10 a.m. on a Saturday and already I feel well educated for the day.

So far I know that it's definitely getting colder (brrr.. time to bring in those chunky knits!)

Real men are back as far as modeling goes. Which is fantastic if you don't mind me saying. No more skinny, pre-pubescent skater boys. Men, with five o'clock shadows and in well-fitting suits. It's quite dreamy actually, so let's just think about it for a second...

On another topic all Hallow's Eve is approaching and everyone is searching for the best costume. So far I've seen a tick (yea a woodtick), Medusa, an Egyptian goddess, a grad, wonderwoman, and milk and cookies as some of the better options. Not bad.
Last year I was a cowgirl. It was heavy flu season so I covered my mouth with my bandana. Pretty smart really.
And the year before that I was the paperbag princess.
I have know idea for this year.

So really that's all I know so far. And the day has just begun!

Peace

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment