Family

Family

Monday, October 25, 2010

Snow!

It is now officially winter-ish. It has snowed, and it's not so bad.
Time to start really layering though. Bring on the fur and the knits and the colours.

Now on another topic, blue lipstick was featured at Toronto Fashion Week (Amanda Lew Kee). I guess it's not totally off topic, because if you live here during the winter months you won't really need the lipstick.

Styleite.com spelled Eva Longoria-Parker's name wrong last week.

A Charles Manson Jean Jacket was spotted in the West Village (creepy but I think it's kind of interesting).

I will have a lot more important stuff later but for right now, I'm brain dead. I think I'm getting sick but let's just pretend I'm not. Also, I still haven't won at poker. One day.

Peace

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment