Family

Family

Thursday, May 5, 2016

36 weeks!

36 weeks and counting.
I'm officially in the last month of pregnancy with #2. And I'm still on the ice coaching.
I think it scares everyone but me. No worries, I've cut back on the amount of coaching I'm doing, and I don't try anything fancy. Both my feet stay firmly planted for the most part.



I'm feeling decently well, little bit uncomfortable here and there, baby likes to stretch sideways and make me a little lopsided. When I compare my first pregnancy photo's with these ones, I've decided I need to start smiling more in these ones. Zoe must be wearing me out, because whenever I do remember to take a picture, I really don't look impressed. But I am enjoying it, and even as I'm typing this, it's so comforting to feel all the squirms and stretches going on.

Zoe had a nice relaxing day inside today as the last few days have been so nice we've spent them mostly outside, and a lot of time at the farm.
Jackman is very willing to share his kiddie pool with Zoe, and they both have lots of fun creating muddy, wet, grassy messes.

Zoe is also quite the linguist these days, trying new words all the time. Not all of them makes sense, but she is opinionated. (and no one is surprised)
She is growing up ridiculously fast, as she has had at least one pee on her potty four days in a row. I'm not really prepared for it, since the new little one is about to be a big change, but we're going to roll with it for now and see if it keeps going.

Not too much else to report for now, things are busy as usual, and that's just the way we like it. :)

Zoe is a big fan of stickers. They're fun to put anywhere. 

She threw most of the toys out and then just climbed in. Because it's more fun this way.


Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment