Family

Family

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

21 weeks, Over the Half Way 'Bump'

I think the title of this post is pretty cute.

Anyway it's true, I am 21 weeks preggo and I'm finally starting to look preggo!
Even though I don't look impressed in this picture, I am happy about it. I just really need to concentrate when taking pictures with my phone. Probably why I don't take selfies. Or it could be I think selfies are stupid, and a perfect example of a self(ie)-serving generation. But that's another rant for another day.

I'm definitely feeling some baby movement and it's getting more and more intense every day. I like to freak Jason out by wandering around with my belly showing, talking about the movement as much as I can. Scary for him, entertainment for me. I'm sure he'll get with the program once the wee one is here, until then, I should start hiding baby paraphernalia in his stuff. Maybe a diaper (unused, don't be gross people) in his lunch bag. That should make his day.
On the plus side, Jason is being super sweet and making me supper almost every night, even though we have total opposite schedules and diet plans. His plan is no carbs, mine is any food I want. It's working out wonderfully, because if I had to cook for myself, I'd be eating a lot more take out.

Not much in other baby related news. I have plans for the baby's room, but have done nothing to start them yet. I'll wait until coaching is over and I have more free time.

I heartily enjoyed last weekend with quite a few of the ladies from my family as we partook in a girls weekend in Canmore. Our spa day on Saturday was the most relaxing pampered time I've ever had or even dreamed of. I can't wait to maybe do another one next year.
This was the view from our balcony. Impressive right?

That is all for me today.

Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment