Family

Family

Friday, March 1, 2013

What Life is all about

Life is all about irony.
That's what I'm going with. That and Murphy's law.
The week I'm (extra) busy is the week I get sick. Stupid headcold. Making me talk funny and be whiny.
Bah Humbug.
On another note, coaching is almost coming to a break  for the season. As much as I love it, I could use two weeks off.
It's always weird not being on the ice, but patio season will be arriving sooner than we think and that is my favourite season.
Aside from fall, I also love fall. Because of the crunchy leaves, crisp air, and spectrum of bee-u-t-full colours.

Hoping to get this Saturday off, because I should get a day off, and Jason wants to go to the home and garden show.
At this rate though I'm going to end up calling in sick anyway. Haven't done that in years. It's like a vicious spiral. When I'm sick, I'm tired, when I'm tired I'm... teary. As in I just saw an Ikea Kitchen commercial and was about to start crying.
I probably shouldn't leave the house. But I will anyway because that's more entertaining, and clearly I should be sharing all this joy I have.

I don't have a lot of effort to spare in continuing to write, so I'm going to leave you that little snippet for now.

And I think my laptop is about to die to.

Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment