Family

Family

Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday

I am very conflicted on how I feel about Monday's.
On one hand, this was my only sleep in day this week, so that's awesome.
On the other hand, it's still Monday...

It is super nice outside today, so Jackman and I took advantage of it and played at the park.
Last time we went and it was really cold out, there were a bunch of people and pups there. Today, there  was just me and Jack.

I had a little sit down, enjoyed the weather, and made sure to soak up a little of the sunshine. Jack lost the ball we brought, but found two new balls. I would say we both had a pretty good time.

Now Jack's passed out and sleeping, and I'm off to start another week of coaching. In all fairness, I think he has the better deal.

I may write more later, so stick around.

At the park...

After the park. :)


Peace&Love

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment