Family

Family

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brrr!

It's a little bit chilly out there.
Good thing I'm staying home all day! Until I go coaching of course.

So I have been attempting to write, but they just keep turning into drafts instead of posts.

Coaching is in full swing right now, and by full swing, I mean I woke up yesterday already thinking about coaching. I may need a vacation.

On the ice five nights a week (and one morning). If anyone wants to donate for a new pair of snowpants that would be great, because after crawling around with the little ones, mine are taking some wear n' tear. Mostly tear at this point.

But I must confess, coaching is awesome, because of the awesome smiles, high fives and drawing on the ice.



Colourful and Wonderful.

Not much in other news. Reading through my favourite book series again, Outlander. Apparently there's a new book coming out next year so I'm rereading all seven books before that so I can just dive right in. Quite stoked, these books are a perfect escape. 

Jason and I went and saw 'Here comes the Boom' Tuesday night, and it was pretty darn funny, I recommend it for sure.

That is this moments quick update.

Peace&Love

Chow




No comments:

Post a Comment