Family

Family

Friday, September 21, 2012

Coffee... 'nuff said

I say that it's too early to get into anything to deep. Also I should start getting ready for work soon. I always keep hoping that if I put it off, I won't have to go (it never works, in case you're wondering).

New things in my life... something interesting...
I have been working a lot. But that's not news, that's just what I do. I had a Saturday off to myself a few weeks ago (I know right?) and by 9:30 a.m. I was so bored I went to Wal Mart to pick up socks and other necessities.

Today I am being a nutball and working 9-5 at the paper and 5-close at Smitty's. Don't ask me how it's going to work, I will figure that out when the time comes.

Lot's of coaching stuff going on right now, I've got some good numbers registered for the Beiseker program so I'm quite excited. And I have some actual help this year (still looking for more) so YAY!

Here's a pretty picture



Another picture from another walk with Jackman ^. If you're wondering it's not easy taking pictures while having a dog trying to run away the entire time. Also Jack makes a great cat (and makes it necessary to clean my windows)
His throne on top of the couch
There may not be any pictures for awhile, Jack ate my SD card. I left it on the table, which was a bad idea I guess. Apparently things left on the kitchen table are up for grabs as far as Jack is concerned. Not impressed.

Alright, it's time for me to go get ready for the day. Get dressed, get my lunch ready, drink more coffee and such on.

I will catch you on the flipside.

Peace&Love

Chow

1 comment:

  1. Love this little story Chalsie! It's like having a little visit with you! :)

    ReplyDelete